- Join a state-of-the-art company developing unique products
- You will be part of a collaborative environment
About Our Client
- Our client is a European leader in its field and has elevated product expertise and innovation to support high level of growth.
- Build an omni-channel growth marketing strategy that ladders the company's, revenue with a focus on high-ROI channels.
- Manage and optimize SEM & paid social campaigns across multiple countries, search engines and social channels including campaign planning, budget management, performance review, keyword development, account setup, ad creation to drive leads that convert to clients/revenue for the company.
- Conduct weekly acquisition experiments and report on their impact. Experiment & identify new channel and acquisition opportunities.
- Build robust A/B testing experiments to optimize budget, traffic and conversion rates at all stages of the funnel.
- Define and monitor acquisition and conversion performance metrics.
- Measure, test, analyze, and report on the effectiveness of acquisition and provide recommendations for improvements, ensuring that team and stakeholders have transparency into marketing performance.
The Successful Applicant
- 3-5 years of experience as a full-stack digital growth marketer (awareness, acquisition, activation, and optimization) with a proven track record of implementing and scaling growth.
- You are highly strategic and analytical with the ability to deliver strong qualitative and quantitative analyses, turn insight into actionable performance optimization and ladder up to company-wide goals.
- You can manage digital marketing campaigns on Google Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn, or any other relevant platform.
- You have extensive knowledge of digital marketing and the different levers allowing customer acquisition: SEA, CRO, paid social, email marketing, content marketing, analytics.
- You've built and implemented ad / landing page strategies from scratch (targeting, creative, tracking, reporting)
- You can create, drive and manage any digital campaign for the concept until the delivery with media planning.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and you enjoy working in fast-paced environments.
- You have excellent communication skills, in French and English, both in writing and speaking. Meaning you can write punchlines and call to actions for the web. Any other language is a plus.
What's on Offer
- Strong brands, among the European leaders in its field.
- Join a young, truly dynamic and ambitious team or in other words, a context in which you'll be able to learn, develop yourself and grow fast.
- Flat organization with room for initiative.