- Leading role where you can really make your mark
- Work for one of the world's leading logistics providers
About Our Client
My client is a world renowned leader in the Logistics field. Employing close to 100,000 people, spread over 30 countries worldwide. A company not only focused on results but also on quality of service and solutions offered.
As a Head of Business Development [INDUSTRY], you are familiar with the contract logistics market. At ease developing and acquiring new customers through both tenders, warm leads, cold prospecting, industry events and social selling. While developing your own customer portfolio, you also acquire a deep understanding of your industry trends and needs and become a domain expert. In this role you will report directly to the Sales Director BeNeGe.
Responsibilities and duties:
- You will be defining the commercial strategy for the designated sector;
- Describing the CSF's, tools, resourced and approach needed;
- Selecting the customers to target within the industry and sub-segments of the industry;
- Documenting with the support of Solutions Design Engineers any relevant best practices, tools, systems, pricing structures, productivity's or other aspects which can be valuable to increase the success rate in future proposals;
- Creating specific plans to attract customers and align plans with the SAM's(Strategic Account Managers) and/or other Business Development Managers in the other countries;
- Being the focal point for external and internal promotion of the capabilities of the company within your industry.
The Successful Applicant
- Master/Bachelor's degree in supply chain management, Commercial economy or Business administration;
- At least 8 years of sales experience in Contract Logistics (or operational experience in contract logistics with strong commercial skills);
- You are a natural leader with a positive drive and eagerness to go the extra mile;
- An extensive logistics network;
- Self-starter with innovative and ambition;
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, in English. Next to this, Dutch and/or German would also be an advantage.
What's on Offer
You will work in an informal and dynamic environment with motivated colleagues. We provide cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the world`s most successful companies. Our work is important, competitive and satisfying. We're growing worldwide, and we're constantly looking for talented individuals at all levels who can deliver the caliber of service our customers require. If you're ready to give us your best, let`s talk. We'd like to invest in you.
- Attractive salary, bonus, laptop, smartphone and company car;
- Learning environment;
- A great team of high-potential colleagues who all are very eager to exceed our goals;
- Exposure to work in an international Company in a dynamic industry;
- You will get the chance to work on several big projects (+10.000m2) for the biggest companies/brands worldwide.