High potential Junior Manager
Potential, meet ambition
Career, meet Michael Page
About Our Client
At the heart of Michael Page's business are the thousands of people's lives we change, the outstanding service we provide to our clients and candidates and the exciting opportunities within our offices all over the world. We're proud to set the standard in the recruitment profession - our specialist service with a personal touch is how we change lives for people through creating opportunity to reach potential.
Michael Page was established in the UK in 1976. We're now a FTSE 250 organisation with operations in 36 countries, providing recruitment services and career opportunities at a local, regional and global level.
We consider our consultants to be our most important asset. At Michael Page we encourage initiative and reward both individual and team performance
At Michael Page, consultants manage their own business unit and recruitment process for both candidates and clients from start to finish. Key elements of the role include :
- Providing market knowledge and advice to employers
- Sourcing suitable candidates via networking, advertising and referrals
- Maintaining candidate networks
- Providing resume, interview and career advice to candidates
- Interviewing candidates on a general basis and for specific roles
- Managing the job offer process and negotiating salary package
- Maintaining market and commercial awareness through research and networking,
- Developing and managing ongoing client relationships
- building your own team
- managing your business unit
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for ambitious and dynamic people with a proven track record of success and a strong entrepreneurial spirit.
You hold a university degree and have at least 2 years of work experience in a front business. An experience in any consulting industry is very much appreciated.
You speak fluently at minimum 2 of the 3 following languages: English, French and Dutch.
You are customer-oriented, have solid verbal and written communication skills, are immune to stress, and work in a results-oriented manner. You are looking for an opportunity to use both your personal and technical skills to make a difference in a dynamic and quickly-evolving environment
You've natural leadership skills and you want to evolve in people management
What's on Offer
We provide you full training and development as well as an environment where the potential for career progression is tremendous.
Attractive package in top of the fixed salary:
- 6 months of intensive training
- company car
- fuel card
- mobile phone
- meal vouchers
- strong bonus plan