About Our Client
For one of my international clients active in the IT sector I am looking for an HR administrator with a first HR experience.
- Support ongoing company restructuring.
- As HR Administrator you support HRBP's on client matters and corporate programs (compensation programs, stock allocation, organisational development, talent acquisition, local employee relations).
- Coach leaders and employees on a wide range of issues, helping them to navigate tactical processes. Be a subject matter expert on our employee system - Workday.
- Partner effectively with the broader, global HR organisation and other key groups such as Legal and Finance.
- Assume an added role of liaison with HR Analytics/Operations to support creation and delivery of high value metrics and reporting, to be utilised within and external to assigned client organisations.
- Ensure effective partnership with all HR COEs to ensure timely delivery of services/products and to support client initiatives.
- Acquire and demonstrate a growing knowledge of the business and broader industry developments.
- Demonstrate ability to utilise business software applications and prepare professional documents/reports. Be motivated and comfortable working within a data driven environment.
- Effectively utilise data from varying sources to present relevant and accurate information for client and HR organisations.
- Occasional overseas travel.
The Successful Applicant
- BA degree with coursework in HR related areas; Master's degree and/or professional certifications preferred or equivalent experience.
- 3+ yrs. min. related experience, with exposure to: HRIS/analytics, M&A, organizational development, talent acquisition, total rewards, management coaching, performance management, organizational restructuring, employee relations and employee engagement.
- Experience with high growth, innovative, multi-cultural technology organizations preferred.
- Working knowledge in Personnel systems (eg: Workday & Taleo)
- Intermediate to advanced skills in MS Excel, MS Word and Outlook.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member with minimal supervision.
- Develops and maintains effective working relationships with others.
- Speak effectively one-on-one and to small groups of internal and external parties.
- Maintain strict confidentiality.
- Ability to handle pressure and diverse issues simultaneously.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining quality of work.
- Conduct business in an ethical manner, presenting a credible image
- Interact and communicate effectively with employees, vendors, contractors, and management in a business professional manner.
- Candidate will be self-motivated, customer oriented, resourceful and enthusiastic.
- Fluent in Dutch and English (both verbally and written)
What's on Offer
As part of a wider HR EMEA team, you as the HR administrator will act as the first point of contact for HR-related queries from employees and external partners at our Ghent site.