Updated on 17/01/2022
- Do you want to join a European HR Team ?
- You are ideally located between Brussels & Luxembourg
About Our Client
Our client is a European Service company with strong growth. They have office in Brussels and in GD Luxembourg.
As HR Business Partner BeLux, your responsibilities will be to provide HR support and advice related to organizational structure, recruitment, performance management, learning and talent development, compensation & benefits, and policies & procedures:
- Collaborate closely with Hiring Managers and the Talent Acquisition team to collect the recruitment needs, monitor the recruitment process, conduct the HR interview and handle the job offer process
- Support the employer branding actions and campaigns and participate in career events
- Implement the annual performance review process and provides advice to different stakeholders
- Collect the training needs, monitors the evolution of the individual development plans and provide input to the Learning & Talent Development Team
- Build communication channels with employees and stay updated on work-related matters
- Collaborate closely with the different HR Centers of Expertise and provide input from and to the business
- Use HR metrics and analytics and performs weekly meetings with People Managers
The position can be based in either offices in Brussels OR Luxembourg but with regular presence in both.
The Successful Applicant
Are you the HR Business Partner BeLux that we are looking for?
- About 5 years of experience as an HR Business Partner
- Diploma in Human Resources
- Experience in multinational and multicultural environment
- Proficient in MS Office, HRIS systems (SAP & SuccessFactors)
- Ability to acquire fast a thorough understanding of the strategy and business of assigned departments
- Fluency in English and French is required
- Relevant experience in the ICT sector will be considered as an asset
- Strong interpersonal & presentation skills
- Ability to build trusted relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders across the organization
- Availability for traveling to Luxembourg
What's on Offer
Our client offers an attractive salary package including a company car.
But not only that!
You will join a company with strong values and culture, an environment where you will have many learning opportunities and a company with a true international presence.