Updated on 30/06/2021
- Hands-on HRBP position based in the region of Antwerp
- SPOC for HR Director, Plant Manager, coworkers and Unions
About Our Client
Our customer is an industrial company having plants in Europe and Asia. The company is one of the worldwide leaders in its sector. More information will be provided at a later stage.
AS HR Business Partner, you will be responsible for the following:
- You ensure the plant is operating under all legal HR requirements
- You act as SPOC for blue collars, white collars, Plant Manager and report to the HR Director
- You review, adjust and improve policies and procedures
- You oversee the payroll process in collaboration with the social secretariat
- You are responsible for the overall personnel administration, employment agreements, social elections, tax reduction for R&D, set up yearly bonus plan according to CAO...
- You are in charge of the L&D plan, manage training budgets, discuss local needs and negotiate with training providers
- You organize team buildings, ensure medical check ups and liaise with local authorities when required
- You manage the recruitment & selection process from A to Z and welcome new employees on their first day
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate can demonstrate the following skills:
- You have a Master's Degree in a relevant field or equivalent by experience
- You have more than 5 years of experience in a generalist HR position
- You are used to work for a company having production or manufacturing sites
- You have a hands-on approach, like being on the floor next to coworkers and provide day to day HR support to your internal clients
- You have experience with Unions, Works Council, CPBW, contact with local authorities...
- You are fluent in Dutch and English, knowledge of German is considered as a very strong asset
- You have a very good knowledge of the Belgian social legislation
- You feel comfortable setting up structure, HR procedures and policies
- You have a good knowledge of compensation & benefits policies, job classification systems, performance management, analyzing HR metrics...
What's on Offer
You will join an international environment offering you a position with a lot of autonomy and a high level of visibility. You will receive the necessary tools and support to make you successful during your career.