- Generalist HR position
- Located in the South of Brussels (flemish brabant)
About Our Client
Our customer is a well-known company active in the Retail sector.
- You provide day to day HR services to employees and business leaders
- You develop and implement in collaboration with the management coherent HR policies covering domains such as compensation policy, employment policy, workforce planning, organizational design
- You support to the top management defining the future of the company by working on different transversal topics such as new organizational models, organizational charts, function titles, job levels, compensation & benefits, employment contracts...
- You maintain constructive relationships with Unions and staff representatives
- In collaboration with your colleagues from the Finance department, you follow specific HR metrics allowing you to give advice and recommendations to the top management (payroll evolution, hirings, dismissals...)
- You lead and/or participate to varied HR projects together with other HR colleagues working in Learning & Development, Recruitment & Selection...
The Successful Applicant
- You have a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent by experience
- You have more than 5 years of experience in a generalist HR position
- You are fluent in Dutch and French, English is a plus
- You have a very good knowledge of the Belgian social legislation
- You have experience working with Unions and staff delegation
- You have a strategic mindset and make recommendations based on your pragmatic approach (figures, KPI's, HR metrics...)
- You ideally have a first people management experience
What's on Offer
This opportunity offers you a wide variety of HR responsibilities mixing strategic and operational challenges.
You will be working for a solid and well-known company with a very professional HR team and, all this, in a fast paced environment