- Join a modern & dynamic company & HR Team!
- Flexible working organization
About Our Client
Our client is one of the top international consulting firm.
As HR Career & Personal Development Specialist your responsibilities will include :
- Build strong relations with your consultants and stay updated on performance and personal & professional development needs
- Provide coaching, feedback and career counseling through open, trusted communication
- Track and follow up on performance issues and identify appropriate staffing opportunities
- Act as the sounding board on issues related to PD, retention risk, employee satisfaction and office culture
- Be the go-to-person for your consultants to discuss career & staffing needs and preferences
- Ensure a smooth and solid onboarding of new joiners and follow-up on their integration
- Work together with internal stakeholders to put in place a comprehensive training plan for your population
- Take the lead in the organization of the semi-annual performance review process and play a key leadership role in the pre-calibration meetings
- Lead or support HR projects related to PD and overall people satisfaction : Mobility, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, retention, integration and onboarding programms, training programms, Worldwide Employee Survery actions
- Drive implementation of best practices on core people processes, streamlining and standardization of policies related to Professional Development
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role of HR Career & Personal Development Specialist you will need:
- Experience of working in a demanding corporate environment, preferably a professional services
- Experience of working in a L&D, Talent Development, Career Coaching
- Proven organisational skills
- Computer literate; proficient in using Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Strong administrative experience
- University or college degree
- High business acumen
- Fluency in English; preferably in French/Dutch too
What's on Offer
We offer an attractive salary package with all fringe benefits.
You would join a dynamic, friendly, approachable and professional HR Team!
There will be many career opportunities for you in the future!