- International environment
- Based in Diegem (North of Brussels)
Over onze klant
Our customer is a global provider of telecommunication solutions.
As HR Generalist, you are responsible for the following:
- You provide expertise across all areas of HR Operations ensuring a pro-active, consistent and efficient approach
- You collaborate with HR Colleagues across all specialisms on the delivery of various global HR initiatives to drive business change and increase employee engagement
- You support the Talent Acquisition Team (in-house recruitment team) to attract the right talent
- You act a SPOC for HR related questions
- You maintain strong partnership with the members of the CPBW, Work Councils members and union representatives.
- You provide best-in-class HR services to employees and business leaders and participate to a variety of transversal HR projects
- You maintain HRIS and personnel information up to date and follow ad hoc HR metrics allowing you to keep an helicopter view on your scope
- You review and optimize HR processes and procedures when required and provide recommendations on how to optimize HR operations in general.
- You have a Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field or equivalent by experience
- You have more than 4 years of experience in a generalist HR position and feel comfortable working quite independently
- You are fluent in French and English with a good command of Dutch
- You have experience working in an international environment
- You have a very good knowledge of the Belgian social legislation
- You have a hands-on approach, enjoy being on the floor next to coworkers and provide day to day HR support to your internal clients
You will join an international environment offering you a position with a lot of autonomy. You will receive the necessary tools and support to make you successful on top of a nice and dynamic HR team.