- Combine soft & hard HR
- Join a modern dynamic company!
About Our Client
Our client is the world's largest commercial real estate services firm.
As HR Generalist, you will take care of the following soft and hard HR topics:
- Payroll for Belgium and Luxembourg and the supervision of the payroll officer
- Coach the Payroll Officer to ensure a flawless administration of the salaries
- First point of contact for HR-related questions : leaves, holidays, remuneration, recruitment, policies & procedures, ...
- HR administration of all the required documents and keeping the system up to date
- Advise the management about legal requirements
- Liaise with all external providers
- Fleet management support
- Coach the management team on the HR processes
- Continue the development of the HR culture
- Participate in HR Projects together with the Talent Acquisition colleague
The Successful Applicant
To be happy and successful in this role, you should
- Have at least a Bachelor's degree in Human Resources
- Have already about 5 years' experience in HR administration
- Have a good knowledge of social & labor laws
- Be able to communicate correctly in French, English and Dutch
As a person
- You are able to handle sensitive situations and maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- You are a hands-on, solutions oriented and a pro-active team player
- You are able to work independently as well as in a collaborative team environment.
- You have a permanent positive attitude and like to work with a smile on your face!
What's on Offer
This role of HR Generalist is based in Brussels office in one of the nicest areas nearby all transport facilities.
You will have the opportunity to work directly with the management and to continue to develop the HR with a small team.