- Leading International company
- Located in the region of Antwerp
About Our Client
Our customer is a leading international company active in the FMCG sector
As HR leader, you will have the following responsibilities:
- You build and develop constructive relationships with business leaders, HR executives in Europe and with Unions
- You ensure HR alignment with the overall global HR strategy and work with Plant leaders to assist them meeting sales and supply chain objectives
- You manage social relations, negotiate and draft labour agreements / policies and ensure a constructive social climate
- You work on Talent Management initiatives, Organizational design, Learning & Development, Employee Relations, compensation programs...
- You initiate change management actions (people & process) and implement global strategies locally in the production sites
- You guide and support the management working in the production site on strategic aspects such as workforce planning, mobility, leadership programs, retention...
- You collect, analyze and use HR and business metrics in order to anticipate changes and take necessary decisions to translate into actions
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate can demonstrate the following skills:
- You have more than 10 years of experience as HR leader
- You have proven experience working in a global matrix organization having manufacturing or production sites
- You are very familiar working with Unions, staff representatives, Works Council
- As a leader, you drive change management initiatives thanks to strong leadership skills allowing you to engage, inspire and influence at every level of a company
- You are fluent in Dutch and English
- You are looking for a good balance between operational tasks and strategic responsibilities
- You look for continuous improvement, enjoy leading and implementing change management actions in a matrix environment
What's on Offer
You will join a leading international company that offers you a challenging job with a high level of autonomy and visibility within the company. The company employs more than 25000 people worldwide and will provide you with all the necessary tools and resources to make you successful.