Updated on 17/08/2021
- Do you have operational experience in HR in both countries Belgium & France?
- Are you an excellent people person?
About Our Client
Our client is active in engineering sector and based in Louvain-La-Neuve (BW).
As HR Manager Belgium France, you will work on the following :
- Assist the Management Team in the delivery of strategic HR initiatives
- Provide advice, guidance, coaching and hands-on support for managers
- Ensure all company policies are up to date and in line with current employment law in Belgium and in France.
- Deliver and develop people policies and processes (recruitment, performance, talent management)
- Support managers with people-related change activities
- Support the HR and Payroll team with the production of monthly HR reports
- Propose and lead improvement of structures and processes HR to further increase efficiency and to ensure effective personnel management
- Participate to the Work Councils in Belgium & France
The Successful Applicant
The HR Manager Belgium France that we are looking for has and is :
- A degree in a relevant field (HR management, Business Administration,…)
- About 10 years of relevant working experience in an industrial international environment
- Fluent in French, Dutch & English (spoken & written)
- Strong understanding of labor regulations in Belgium and in France
- Good knowledge of modern HR instruments, processes, tools and HR systems
- Ideally a first experience in people management
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-initiative and solution-oriented
- A business approach to HR, with the ability to deliver high employee satisfaction
- Coaching and mentoring skills and a passion for developing people
- Strong negotiation & influencing skills
What's on Offer
A dynamic environment and a salary package in line with your experience (+ all necessary benefits)