- Mix soft & hard HR
- Implement & Develop an HR Strategy
About Our Client
Belgian innovative brand based in Brussels
As HR Manager International, your responsibilities will be:
- Support in hiring the best fitted people as well as supervise and innovate the hiring process
- Work together with the HR Team in order to challenge & improve the HR Tools & Reporting
- Enable talent development and succession planning thinking long-term and big picture
- Develop a high-performance culture in alignment with the company's business objectives
- Create a trusted working environment that allows the people to perform in a compassionate and human-cantered environment
- Take HR initiatives to continuously improve the company culture and ensure everyone in the organization continues to love working in the company
- Stakeholder management both inside and outside the company
- Manage a team of 3 people (HR Admin, HRBP & Recruiter) reporting directly to the CEO
The Successful Applicant
Are you the ideal HR Manager International that we are looking for?
- You have bachelor or master degree in Human resources or other related domains.
- you have at least 10 years' work experience in HR
- You have already an experience in people management
- You are fluent in French & English
- You have knowledge of Belgian labor and social laws
- You are not afraid of being hands-on, while keeping your helicopter view
- You have strong project management skills : ability to work with a wide variety of stakeholders including owning projects and topics from A to Z
- You have Operational Excellence : ability to work effectively, rigorously and with great discipline moving projects forward and designing and executing effective tools and processes.
- You have strong Emotional Intelligence : the ability to listen actively to people, understand and voice needs, take a step back and allow for neutral terrain.
- You have strong communication skills : ability to explain complex topics to a wide range of people.
What's on Offer
Attractive salary package, exceptional team, really great working environment !