Strategic HR Manager
HR Business partner
About Our Client
My client is a global pioneering leader in the management and application of electrical energy. With more than 10,000 employees across its operations in around 85 countries. In Belgium they count 650 employees.
Main site in Mechelen.
The HR Manager is responsible to support the business objectives in Belgium best practice HR techniques to recruit, hire, and develop its people. To formulate the remuneration and compensation packages for the people. To drive performance within in the company. To liaise with unions and employees and to deal with grievances and complaints. To motivate people and protect their well being. To develop policies and procedures that supports an ethical and driven workplace.
- Responsible for all HR processes, organisational objectives, and talent development/succession planning/recruitment in Belgium. (Charleroi and Mechelen)
- To administrate wages for all factory staff and to produce wages and production-hour related reports.
- To provide administrative support to the MD, to support the comp & ben team, to coordinate and drive training programs.
- HR Analytic - monthly reporting
- President work council
- President Safety comity
- Project leader for CG BE in several HR projects. (Performance management follow up - finalzing and implementation HR Policies - Bonus completion - goalsetting - )
- Industrial Relations (assuring social peace - CLA negotiation)
- Business Partner role toward the 3 Business Units (Transformers - Systems - Services
The Successful Applicant
- Degree Level Qualified in HR, Legal or Business related function
- 7yrs+ in HR Related field, ability to deal in a unionised environment
- Fluent in Dutch and English with a good French
- Experience with union and work council
- Problem solving and team spirit.
What's on Offer
Strategic HR Manager function in Mechelen within an international company with people management.