- HR Management position
- Located in the South of Brussels
About Our Client
Our customers is an international company offering a wide variety of supply chain solutions. The company has presence in more than 45 countries and employs more than 25 000 people worldwide.
As HR Manager, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- You provide guidance to employees and managers during the whole employee life cycle and make sure people get the necessary tools and environment to be successful in their job.
- You make sure all HR related processes are well documented, implemented and followed.
- You supervise payroll activities in collaboration with the HR Business Partner and make sure the salary administration of employees in Belgium is done correctly and on time.
- You oversee all aspects of reward and benefits administration (insurances, car policy...)
- You build and maintain constructive relationships with Unions and staff delegation ensuring a positive social climate
- You are in charge of the local performance management policy and set clear procedures when it comes to evaluation processes, recruitment and selection, on-boarding, learning and development...
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate can demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- You have more than 5 years of experience in a HR Management role
- You have a proven experience in social dialogue, liaising with Unions and staff representatives
- You have a generalist profile and feel comfortable managing both Soft and Hard HR pillars
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English (both oral and written)
- You have a good knowledge of the Belgian social legislation
- You ideally have experience working in a technical environment having a manufacturing/production site or a warehouse)
What's on Offer
You will join an international environment located in the South of Brussels. The position offers a high level of autonomy and visibility from the very beginning.