Set up an HR department
About Our Client
Our client is an online fashion store whose key words are community, authenticity and entrepreneurship.
As HR Manager, your responsibilities will be
- Recruitment and selection : to help support the growth of the business in Liège
- Supervision of Payroll : you will count on the help of an HR Assistant but will have to be operational for specific cases: international payroll for example
- International mobility : because the company is international, many transfers will be necessary
- HR administration : set up or review the contracts and all legal documents
- Contact with external providers : such as payroll provider, local and national governments, relocation agencies, schools or universities, recruitment agencies, internet platforms, ...
- Training : to make sure people are always up to date with new technologies
- HR reporting and data analyse : in order to monitor properly the growth and the development
- And any other project that will come along the way!
The Successful Applicant
What do you need to be the HR Manager that we are looking for?
- You speak perfectly French and English (C1-C2)
- You have an excellent knowledge of the Belgian social and labour laws
- You have strong recruitment & selections skills (blue & white collars)
- You have a degree in HR or related field
- You have excellent work ethic, are service and customer oriented and able to work as a team
- You have an international experience
- You have knowledge of the e-commerce, fashion and/or logistics world
- You are proactive and are able to work under a certain pressure
What's on Offer
For the right candidate, this is an excellent opportunity to build and develop your HR department.
You will report to a Global HR Manager abroad and therefore, will have a certain autonomy.
My client offers an attractive salary package with plenty of possibilities to grow.
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.