Payroll Experience blue & white collars and expats
Ready to be part in an international industrial group
About Our Client
International industrial group, building and construction, supporting both public & private projects.
As HR Officer, you join the Comp&Ben team and will take care of
- managing everything concerning the administration and payroll of active workers (blue & white collars, managers, expats) as well as inactive workers.
- the calculation of payroll (without payroll provider) from gross to net, the application of legal and extra-legal benefits, the calculation of holiday pay and end-of-year bonuses, the application of the various joint committees, the time registration, ...
- keeping up to date the employee's files (address, civil status, subscriptions, ... as well as extra-ordinary situations)
- answering all HR-related and legal questions
You will report to the Comp&Ben manager and will give support to the team of HR Managers and to the HRD.
You will be located in Walloon Brabant but could be asked to travel occasionally to different sites in Belgium.
The Successful Applicant
The right profile of HR Officer that we are looking for
- Has an experience in similar tasks of at least 5 years
- Has a bachelor degree in a related discipline
- Has proven experience of calculating a payroll in detail (knowledge of SAP is an advantage)
- Likes the team work, is flexible in both work load and diversity of tasks, is capable of managing the priorities
- Speaks French with at least a good knowledge of Dutch (B1 or similar), good level of English will be considered as a strong advantage
What's on Offer
An attractive salary package (without company car)