- Growing international company with entrepreneurial mindset
- Join a large HR Team based in the EU Head Quarters!
Over onze klant
Our client is an international life sciences company present in over 50 countries around the world.
As HR Operation Specialist - International Mobility, you will work closely with the Talent Acquisition Team, the Comp&Ben Team and the Tax & Legal team, working on all internal and external offers, international transfers and promotions of Executive and C-Level employees of the Group.
- Implementation of best practices and strengthen current processes
- Advising on contracts, offer terms, compensation and benefits
- Offer preparation, validation, and negotiation process for Key Employees and Leaders hires
- Analyzing the impact of international employment on social security protection
- Advising on salary splits, secondments and other international employment structures
- Advising on international social insurance and withholding taxes
- Training the local Managers on the Group processes in relation to offer validation
In addition, your first key projects will be the further development of a Global Network to support with building globally robust international processes and offers.
Who are you as HR Operation Specialist - International Mobility ?
- You have a Master's degree (HR, Law, Finance, Business)
- You have about 3 years of professional experience as HR/Legal or Comp&Ben in an international company
- You have a good knowledge of international employment situations (expat, inpats, posting of workers, etc..)
- You are fluent in English, French and/or Dutch is a plus
- You are analytic and details oriented
- You are always eager to learn with a problem solving attitude
- You have strong interpersonal skills: active listening and very good communication
- You are able to simultaneously manage multiple time-sensitive tasks
- You have a positive mindset
- You are able to work with people from different cultural backgrounds
- You feel comfortable to work in a very dynamic, fast growing environment and an entrepreneurial organization
We offer an attractive salary package, a multi-cultural environment where you will have the opportunity to learn and grow professionally.
You will be based in Brussels in modern and welcoming offices but with the possibility to work from home (2 days / week).