ICT Network Delivery Specialist
Multicultural and complex environment
Pan-European institutions and actors
Over onze klant
Our client is an organism financed by the European Union. Its purpose is to coordinate the cross-border system operations, system development and energy market activities, which covers 34 countries. The company is constantly growing and is defined by 5 big projects, and you will be assigned to a critical project.
This role requires a profile with strong technical background and structure problem solving.
AKA: Network Engineer, Network Specialist, Network Architect, Network Coordinator, Security Engineer
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
As ICT Network Delivery Specialist, you will be assigned on a large-scale project which involves actors throughout whole Europe. The network model requires to be able to manipulate a large amount of data exchange. You will work in close collaboration with the ICT Network Delivery Manager and will coordinate internal and external network engineers to ensure that delivered solution meets requirements, specifications and business expectations.
The position is based in Brussel
You will be responsible for the management of technical complex issues, and the daily tasks will not be hands-on responsibilities, which consists of:
- Producing technical and non-technical network documentation such as procedures, guides, design documents and any documentation to handover network requirements to NOC and NSC for the operational part
- Collaborating with development, business and IT network teams within European actors to discuss and propose network architecture decisisions
To be successful in this ICT Network Delivery Specialist role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- 10+ years of experience as Network Engineer
- Experience in design, implementation and operation of large networks using Cisco routers, switches and firewalls
- Cisco CCNP Certification is an asset
- Experience in the energy sector is a plus
- Understanding of Service Management process (incident, change management, etc.)
My client is giving you the opportunity to join a high scale Pan-European project.
The mission is initially a 6 months contract with potential extensions.
PageGroup is een werkgever die gelijke kansen biedt en zich inzet voor diversiteit, zowel als werkgever als werving- en selectiebureau. Elke beslissing die we nemen bij het aannemen van mensen bij kandidaten die we in nieuwe rollen plaatsen, is uitsluitend gebaseerd op de kennis, ervaring en vaardigheden van de kandidaten.