IM/Freelance - Integrated Marketing Specialist
Focus on Events & Communications
Healthcare industry - 6 months Mission extandable
About Our Client
Our client is one of the market leader within the Medical Device industry - they are active in multiple area -.
In order to sustain their growth and to support the team in place, they are looking for a Integrated Marketing Specialist - Ad-Interim - for a mission of 6 months - Extendable.
As the successful Integrated Marketing Specialist - ad Interim -, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Assists in deploying revenue generating campaigns through various channels, ensuring an efficient preparation, planning and execution in close collaboration with EMEA marketing and the commercial teams.
- Planning of promotions, catalogue updates, web activities, sales collateral and a wide range of customer and distributor communication materials as well as brand building activities, from the initial briefing through the actual design and implementation.
- Organisation and deployment of several key EMEA trade shows & conferences in line with budget, as well as local country exhibitions, including ownership of (digital) lead generation.
- Regular travel and attendance as the business requires.
- Maintain digital assets for EMEA customers up-to-date on internal and external communication platforms such as online product catalogue, distributor brand portal, Showpad application, as well as SharePoint and intranet.
- Collaborate with different teams to work on special communications projects such as internal communications tools development, media relations or corporate communications initiatives for EMEA.
- Drives creation of high impact messaging via design of booth visuals, web pages, emails, eBooks, infographics, and print materials.
- Reporting to the Integrated Marketing Manager EMEA, this position will help in executing integrated and innovative marketing programs to drive awareness, create demand and foster customer retention.
- This role assists in the delivery of unified customer experience and delivers campaigns on time and at scale, across EMEA.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Integrated Marketing Specialist - ad Interim -, you will have the following requirements:
- Minimum Bachelor Degree level within the area of business management, commerce, economics, marketing or communication.
- Event management experience required.
- Track record in the implementation of direct and digital marketing actions & tools and segmentation is a strong asset.
- Experience in an international company with a complex multi-cultural matrix environment is a plus.
- Fluent in English,French & Dutch.
- Proficient skills in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Proficient skills in graphic design programmes (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) is a strong asset.
- Working experience with salesforce.com, digital campaign management tools (e.g. Marketo, Eloqua) and/or a strong learning drive to get familiar with them.
- Proven functional experience with e-marketing tools, platforms and applications are a plus.
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment within a broad range of administrative, commercial and marketing responsibilities.
- Strong project/time management & organisational skills; ability to set priorities and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Outstanding communication skills, strong writing skills.
- Good critical thinking skills and attention to detail.
- Proactive hands-on mentality and a desire to work in a mid-size medical company with a strong entrepreneurial culture.
What's on Offer
The successful Integrated Marketing Specialist - ad Interim -, will have an attractive Ad-Interim contract.
The mission is a 6 months full time based - extendable