Indirect Sourcing Manager - Pharmaceutical
Do you want to join an international Pharmaceutical company?
Do you want to take your Indirect Sourcing experience to the next level?
Over onze klant
Our client is an international Pharmaceutical company offering important growth perspectives.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
The Indirect Souring Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- You will be responsible of indirect categories such as: Marketing, facility, industry independent, fleet, HR services
- You will have to establish a strategy and make sure the purchasing department is involved in the purchases related to these categories
- You will establish the quality relationships with the internal and external stakeholders
- You will be able to choose the strategies to develop for all the sectors of your perimeter (according to the needs)
- You will ensure quality relationships with your suppliers in order to build long-term relationships
- You will manage the risks and ensure continuity of supply
The Indirect Souring Manager has the following profile:
- You have a master's degree in Business or in Engineering
- You have at least 5 years of relevant sourcing/category management experience, in categories such as Marketing, Fleet, HR services…
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English
- You have experience in transformation and improvement of purchasing organisation
- You have an entrepreneurial mind set, you enjoy challenges
- You are a natural influencer who believes in business partnering
What's on Offer:
- You will benefit an attractive salary
- The occasion could be a big step in your career
- The company will offer you excellent secondary benefits
PageGroup is een werkgever die gelijke kansen biedt en zich inzet voor diversiteit, zowel als werkgever als werving- en selectiebureau. Elke beslissing die we nemen bij het aannemen van mensen bij kandidaten die we in nieuwe rollen plaatsen, is uitsluitend gebaseerd op de kennis, ervaring en vaardigheden van de kandidaten.