Be part of a well famous international company
Process, Travel, Team Spirit
About Our Client
Our client is one of the most famous industrial company in Belgium. Wit more than 30 000 employees worldwide, 100 industrial sites and a presence in 30 countries, this company is of course one of the main leaders in her industry. To help the growth of the company, we are looking for an Internal Auditor. This function is the foot in the door to a have a career perspective inside this group.
Reporting directly to the Head of Internal Audit, the main tasks of the Internal Auditor are:
- The identification of the risks and application of a control to master them;
- The application of the Audit Plan;
- The planification and creation of several process to control the different risks;
- The contribution to the good practices inside the group;
- The Internal Auditor will have to travel a lot (50%) to see all the industrial companies located in Europe (most of the time) and outside Europe (sometimes);
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Internal Auditor will:
- Have a master in Finance ;
- Have a previous experience in internal or external audit of minimum 3 years;
- A background in Big4 is a plus;
- Speak perfectly English;
- The knowledge of another European language is a real asset (German, Italian, etc…);
- Like to travel, be autonomous, want to do a career inside a well famous company;
What's on Offer
The location of the group is in Brussels so the ideal candidate will have to relocate in this area.
We offer to the candidate a real career inside a wonderful company and of course the package is in line with the needed profile.