- International Scope: Benelux & France
- Innovative Biotechnology company active within IVD world
Over onze klant
Our client is an innovative Biotech Company, not yet present in Belgium, with large growing ambition over Europe. In order to sustain their growth and the launch of an innovative solution they are currently looking to develop their team within Belgium.
In order to develop a long term & sustainable growth of their new IVD innovation, they are looking for a new Key Account Manager to cover Benelux & France.
As the successful Key Account Manager IVD, you will have the following responsibilities:
Account Analysis and Transparency
- Analyze of the customer's market, business targets & strategy, issues, needs, processes, value chain and key business drivers.
- Determinate and process evolution of both direct and channel distribution management by country Strategic Account Development
- Develop a unified 3-5 years account strategy based on the strategic goals of the customers.
- Manage customer relations at the very highest level of hierarchy to achieve results.
- Develop and maintain the account business plans within the CRM.
- Manage distributor/agent relations
- Provides value to the customer by sharing information about market and industry.
- Facilitates and plans relationships on executive and senior levels with the customer's management
- Demonstrates high negotiation skills in managing accounts and channel partners.
Operational Planning & Execution
- Manage accounts' budget and regular forecast based on YTD figures through effective CRM management.
- Secure proper reporting
- Identify, develop and drive opportunities as part of the Key Account Business Planning process
- Coordinate and support the creation of value-based offers, including tender responses, pricing and the negotiated alignment of the offer with the customer in both direct and channel management
- Input to tenders on territory (positioning, appropriate solution, pricing).
- Review of completed tender response for accuracy and compliance prior to submission.
- Prepare pricing for quotes by following EMEA pricing policies, marketing strategy.
- Coordinate and participate to promotional events on territory.
- Conduct all duties in compliance with Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), Good Documentation Practice (GDP) and appropriate regulatory requirements.
As the successful Key Account Manager IVD, you will have the following requirements:
- At least a Master Degree within Applied Sciences or Economics - Or equivalent by experience.
- At least 5 years advanced selling experience in medical devices or diagnostic industry.
- Knowledge of Blood and transfusion,Transfusion disease is a strong asset
- Experience of strategic account management working with high level stakeholders.
- Clear demonstrable performance of managing distributors and due diligence associated with channel management
- Knowledge of consultative selling techniques as a structured process for selling value.
- Knows and applies efficient negotiation skills.
- Experience of customer demonstrations in an IVD market is a strong asset
- Strong commercial skills and financial acumen
- Tender writing experience
- Good understanding of healthcare compliance
- Ability to articulate well between an autonomous role and being a team player
- Fluent in French & English is Mandatory - Ideally fluent in Dutch as well
- Field based role with 50 to 70% travels within BNL & France
- Infrequently this may involve extra travel in Europe
The successful candidate will:
- Have the opportunity to join a fast growing & innovative biotech
- Be part of a state of the art company chasing innovation at every level
- Join a high experienced team with high value on the market
- have an attractive complete salary package