- International Business Development & Account Manager role
- Sales Engineer opportunity - Chemical producing company
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading global players of high-end & speciality chemical manufacturer.
The Company has a turnover of USD 490 Million.
They have footprints etched across 40+ nations and its speciality customers include prominent names, globally.
The company meets specific end-requirements across rubber, plastics, coatings, inks, and other niche products.
They are also heavily cutting down on carbon and gas emission and serves green power to Large Private industrial units and State Electricity utilities in producing countries.
The company, with its proud legacy, always strives towards becoming "a trusted GLOBAL player providing cutting edge solutions" to its "PARTNERS and an exciting workplace" to its "PEOPLE".
As the new International Business Development & Technical Sales Manager - International Sales Engineer, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Develop & increase the presence of the company in Europe on multiple market with potential application for their products
- Business development for Technical Rubber Grades in Europe and other application field.
- Advise customers on tailor made solutions for their business & requirements
- Sales Achievements to be measured both in terms of Volume and Profitability.
- Extend need based technical support to customers in Europe.
- Understand customer's products and applications to identify new sales opportunities.
- Coordinate with the R&D facility in Belgium to help develop new Rubber grades.
- Strengthen relationship with existing channel partners and help develop new partners in Europe.
- Market Intelligence to help take strategic decisions.
- Work closely with the belgian facilities in order to extend the presence of the company on the EU market.
Keywords: Chemical - Speciality - Producer - High end products - State of the art technology - Sales Engineer - International Sales - Business Development - Sales Manager - Business Manager - Growth opportunity - European scope
The Successful Applicant
As the new International Business Development & Technical Sales Manager - International Sales Engineer, you will have the following requirements:
- Bachelor or Master in Chemical Engineering (or related field) - or equivalent by experience
- Prior experience in Sales Engineering role within the chemical industry is mandatory
- Ideally a strong knowledge of Rubber, automotive or Polymer industry
- Fluent in English & at least another European Language is mandatory (ideally French or German)
- Reporting directly to the VP Sales of the organisation
- Analytical mindset & ability analyze & understand market opportunities
- Strong drive toward sales and ability to convince stakeholders base on technical knowledge & qualitative approach
- Use to evolve in an international environment
- Ability to travel up to 50% of your time across Europe
- Use to rely on technical background to achieve sales results
What's on Offer
As the new International Business Development & Technical Sales Manager - International Sales Engineer, you will:
- Have the opportunity to join a market leader with a strong people development mindset that values organic growth
- Integrate a state of the art chemical manufacturer
- Work closely with a dedicated and expert team of R&D based in Belgium
- have an attractive salary package with:
- Base salary
- Bonus system
- Net allowances
- Company Car
- and other extra legal advantages