Investment Consulant - Real Estate
Mixed commercial and financial function
A worldwide leader in the Real Estate sector
About Our Client
For one of our clients, an international company active in the real estate sector, we are currently looking for an Investment Consultant in order to support their development.
Their offices are located in Brussels.
As an Investment Consultant, you advise the clients (buyers and sellers) on the real estate investment transactions.
Your tasks are variate and group financial and commercial skills :
- Analysing the real estate market
- Identifying potential investors and sellers
- Participating to the visit of the properties
- Preparing investment analyses
- Providing analyses of the financial reports
- Assisting in the due diligence
- Participating in investor market presentations
- Implementing the sales process
- Working closely with the valuation team
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Investment Consultant will meet the following criteria :
- Master's Degree in Finance / Economics / Business Engineering / Tax;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a Financial or Commercial function (experience in a Big 4 is a plus);
- Experience in a Real Estate environment is a plus;
- Ideally trilingual (Fluent / Dutch / English);
- Excellent Excel skills;
- Dynamic, loving challenges and wanting to evolve in a fast-growing company;
- Able to work autonomously as well as in a team.
What's on Offer
Our client offers a complete salary package in line with your experience in a fast growing company.
Aka Asset Management / IRR / Valuation / Due Diligence / Transaction / Deal Structuring / Investment Analyst / Investment Controller / Asset Controller / Financial Controller / M&A / Mergers & Acquisitions / Real Estate / Construction / Property / Deals / Advisor