IT Business Analyst - Fintech sector
Full package with car
About Our Client
The fintech industry is a broad market that has been constantly evolving - now more than ever. People who are interested in this sector are usually attracted to new technologies, variety of projets and complexe missions.
The company I am working with is a market leader in the fintech sector. This multinational group can count on solid produtcs and a strong reputation. They have offices in 25 countries and are strengthening their presence in Belgium.
They have specialized teams, that cover different areas in the business and for their Pruduct team, I am looking for a Business analyst who has a good knowledge of Agile best practices.
- Be in direct contact with the business in order to gather, analyse and challenge their needs.
- Translate the needs of the business to the technical team and follow up on the modifications
- Support the users by being their point of contact for the products you are responsible for
- Test your applications and make sure they are in line with the initial requirements
- Give feedback to your product owner and technical team in order to constantly improve your applications
- Report to the product owner and IT manager
The Successful Applicant
- You have at least 1 year of working experience in a similar function as Business analyst, IT analyst, Process analyst
- You come from OR have an affinity with the fintech sector
- You speak English and French
- You are familiar with Agile
- You take initiatives and are looking for a position with various tasks. You also enjoy team work.
What's on Offer
- A multinational market leader in the fintech sector, which will give a boost to your career and help you grow as a business analyst
- A multidisciplinary team and a close collaboration with an experienced and passionate Product owner who will help you achieve your goals and reach your potential
- A competitive salary that will be in line with your profile and experience
- A full package of extra legal advantages: car and fuel card, meal vouchers, eco vouchers, insurances
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.