Mise à jour 07/01/2022
- Good work-life balance/flexible working hours
- Chance to work for a technology oriented company
À propos de notre client
Our client, based in Brussels, is a Fortune 500 company which is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era.
Description du poste
- Ensure measuring, monitoring and reporting banking risks, and provide support as well as advise on business proposals regarding risk and capital markets
- You help in implementation of risk calculation systems by bridging the gap between business and IT development team
- You follow up on regulatory evolutions related to banking risk (credit risk, counterparty risk, market risk)
- You follow up on risk calculations and reporting
- You follow up many stakeholders - risk management, group entity, local entities, IT developers, project managers
- You analyse and implement new regulations primarily in banking risk domain
- Experience in analysing / preparing business requirements / functional requirements for software development
- Good understanding of the Agile way of working
- Experience in Credit Risk, Market Risk, Liquidity, ALM, FinRep, CoRep, Basel III, Anacredit, IFRS9, Solvency II, Moody's etc.
- Understanding of Rates, FX, Credit and Equity derivatives is desired
- Comfortable in using SQL
- Bachelor's or Master's degree
- French and/or Dutch experience + English fluent
Conditions et Avantages
- Attractive salary package up to €80 000 per year + company car & fuel card; DKV (full coverage + family); Pension plan; net expenses (€90/month); meal vouchers; 25 holidays
- Possibility to receive qualitative training's.
- A place in a top tier consulting firm.
- An encouraging environment that stimulates entrepreneurship and skill development.
- Flexibility that goes hand in hand with responsibility and mutual trust.
- Transparent remuneration