Mise à jour 14/02/2022
- Opportunity to join a top tier Tech Consulting Firm.
- Join a global multinational with regards to innovation and digitalization.
À propos de notre client
Our client is a top tier Tech Consulting firm which provides business critical IT services as part of the world's digitalization. They are active in more than 50+ countries, and have more than 100k employees worldwide. Their innovation efforts and excellency is proven to be of the best worldwide.
Description du poste
As a Business Analyst you function as a shackle between the business requirements and the solution (developing).
You will have to:
- Identify, analyze and specify the requirement of both the business side, as the developing side
- Communicate the requirements to the project team, (software) suppliers and outsourcers
- Building data models / Modeling the data and business processes
- Signaling risks & bottlenecks
The ideal candidate in a nutshell:
- Master's Degree in Computer Sciences, Economical Sciences or a related field
- 2+ years of working experience in Project Management
- Analytic mindset
- Experience in system development, process improvement or business improvement
- Fluent in English and professional proficiency in Dutch or French
Conditions et Avantages
You get the opportunity to work for an international top tier Tech Consulting firm, known all over the globe for its digitalization and innovation efforts.
The company offers full flexibility on remote working and has great attention to the work-life balance.
On top, you have the opportunity to further develop your professional career, horizontally and vertically through various career paths in different environments.