- Work in the leader within the QSR sector
- Multi-national teams
Over onze klant
The company platform, a quick service restaurant platform dedicated to delivering
great customer food experiences through ca. 1,000 restaurants and ca. 6,000 own-employees in 7 key
European countries. The firm is ideally positioned to unlock organic as well as inorganic growth
opportunities. They invest in complementary brands and market with interesting potential.
* Work with different teams to get relevant insights about existing processes;
* Analyze processes from different points of view in order to identify optimization opportunities
and evaluate automation feasibility;
* Create detailed briefs and work with IT colleagues and external providers to build best in class
* Monitor active robots to ensure that they are working properly and planned results are
* Analyze and test, together with IT colleagues, novel intelligent automation solutions and
technologies (including OCR,.) in order to drive innovation and operational excellence.
* You have a degree in Computer Science, Data science, Engineering or an
Economics/Business-oriented degree with an affinity for technology.
* A first experience in process automation is a plus.
* You have strong interest/knowledge in robotics automation tools, digital and innovation.
* You are fluent in English and you have strong and structured communication skills
* You are willing to travel on business
* An dynamic and growing company with a no-nonsense mentality and a positive team spirit.
* An international company where you can grow in your job and develop your career.
* An attractive salary package with extra-legal benefits.
* A flexible job location and with a possibility to work in a hybrid way.