IT Process Manager in Liege
Car and full package
Implement best practices
About Our Client
For a company based in Liège, I am looking for an IT Process Manager strenghten the IT department.
The company is investing in new tools and looking for an experienced manager to help them implement new processes and improve existing ones.
They offer a great work environment where you can manage your schedule, make the most from flexible working hours, extra days off and a nice salary package.
- Advise the management for the implementation of new process and best practices
- Manage your budgets and external partners (SLA, new contracts...)
- Be responsible for the reporting and the creation of new products
- Organise workshops for the business
The Successful Applicant
- You have a Bachelor or Master's degree in IT / Engineering or a related field
- You have at least 1 year of working experience in a similar position
- You speak Frenchand English
- You are familiar with project management processes and methodologies (Prince 2...)
What's on Offer
- A challenging working atmosphere and career growth
- A salary that can go up tp 72.000 € per year
- A car and a fuel card
- Insurances, meal vouchers
- The possibility to work in Liege and avoid wasting time in traffic jams
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.