- Opportunity to join a top tier Tech Consulting Firm.
- Chance to work on the latest tech projects.
Over onze klant
Our client is a top tier Tech Consulting firm which provides business critical IT services as part of the world's digitalization. They are active in more than 50+ countries, and have more than 100k employees worldwide. Their innovation efforts and excellency is proven to be of the best worldwide.
As a Project Manager you are responsible for the project's scope, its validation and the definition of its planning.
You will have to:
- Validate the project with stakeholders
- Track budget and challenge contributors on estimates
- Follow up risks and issues
- Ensure quality in deliverables
- Manage stakeholders and communicate the project's process
The ideal candidate in a nutshell:
- Master's Degree in Computer Sciences, Economical Sciences or a related field.
- 3+ years of working experience in Project Management
- Able to work in Agile(/scrum) methodologies
- Fluent in English, Professional proficiency in Dutch or French
You get the opportunity to work for an international top tier Tech Consulting firm, known all over the globe for its digitalization and innovation efforts.
The company offers full flexibility on remote working and has great attention to the work-life balance.
On top, you have the opportunity to further develop your professional career, horizontally and vertically through various career paths in different environments.