- Big Data projects
- Car and full package
Over onze klant
Our client is a pioneer in the fintech sector, located in Brussels, is looking for a Senior IT Project Manager specialized in Data and Reporting. This multinational company works on providing services and tools to allow their clients to navigate the complex world of global finance.
Their work ethics and investments in the human capital make a real difference, not only for their clients and partners, but also for their employees.
One of their main focus and investments for next year would be reporting and data projects. In order to strengthen the reporting team, they are looking for a senior project manager, with experience or interest in reporting.
- Be the liaison between the business and the technical team
- Manage your budget, time and resources in order to deliver your projects
- Manage your projects from A to Z
- Gather the business needs, challenge them and translate them into technical requirements
- Measure the performance of the team and adjust your strategy
- At least 5 years of working experience in a similar position
- Master's degree
- French and English. Dutch is a plus
- Prince 2, Agile / Scrum
- Reporting & Data experience / knowledge / interest
- Join a global leader that offers a combination of challenging work as well as nice working atmosphere: the company has strong values and ensures a good work life balance for their employees
- Earn a competitive salary, that will match your profile and can go up to € 90.000 per year
- A full package of extra legal advantages: car, bonus, meal vouchers, insurances, eco vouchers
- 30 days off + 2 days home working