- A to Z project management
- Growing company and booming sector
About Our Client
For a company in the Infrastructure & engineering sectors, I am looking for an IT project manager, who will be based in the Hainaut and collaborate with clients in Charleroi, Brussels and Antwerp.
The company is a Belgian market leader in their sector. They are responsible for a large variety of projects and work with prestigious clients all over the country.
They count more than 1200 employees and have an annual turnover of more than 300 million euros.
- Be the main point of contact for your clients
- Manage IT, telecom and infrastructure projects from scratch
- Develop optimized processes to deliver high level solutions
- Be the link between the business, the IT and your clients
- Manage your budget, your resources and your timing
The Successful Applicant
- You have a Master in Engineering or a related field
- You speak English, Dutch and French
- You have at least 3 years of working experience as a Project Manager
- You have a business oriented minsed and challenges drive you
What's on Offer
- Join a market leader and take over projects that have an impact on a national level
- Join a team of experts who will share their knowledge with you
- Earn a competitive salary, up to € 70.000 per year
- As well as a full package of extra legal advantages: car and fuel card, phone, laptop, pension plan, health insurance, net expenses, meal vouchers (€8)