- Possibility to work for one of the market leaders in Real Estate
- Competitive salary package
About Our Client
Our client is recognized as a strong leader who is a real-estate investor and operator and a Belgian Real-Estate Investment Trust, listed on Euronext Brussels. They have over 65 building in the main Belgian towns and cities, and the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg.
As a Project Manager your key responsibilities are:
- You master the applications, advise and support the users in the use of the applications and processes.
- You participate in the development of new versions of applications (specifications, testing, go-live).
- You create and maintain the necessary documentation throughout the life cycle of the applications (manual, user guide, instructions, etc.).
- You evaluate the requests of the users.
- You support the tool throughout its life cycle; you handle problems (analysis, work-around, elimination) of the applications.
- You monitor the continuous operation of the applications and coordinate the activities that monitor the availability, recovery (continuity) and performance of the applications.
The Successful Applicant
As a Project Manager you should have most of the following competences:
- Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent by relevant experience.
- Ideally you will have at least 5 years of experience in a similar role.
- You are bilingual NL/FR, with a good knowledge of English.
- You have a sharp analytical mind and a global understanding of the organization's processes.
- You are customer-oriented and enjoy helping them while being aware of financial and human concerns.
- You are flexible and can easily adapt to changing circumstances and incorporate these changes into your ongoing activities.
What's on Offer
As a Project Manager you can expect:
- A competitive salary up to 60 000/year, company car + fuel card, group insurance (pension plan 12% paid by the company), life insurance (Full DKV kiné, dentist for wife and kids also) meal vouchers, possible bonus
- Opportunity to work for a market leader in the Real Estate sector.
- You will receive a lot of qualitative trainings.