IT Security Manager
Become the reference for security matters
Join an international market leader
About Our Client
The company is a multinational market leader active in the fintech sector. In order to strengthen their security department, they are looking for an IT Security Manager, who will be the point of contact for security matters in Europe.
Since its creation, the company has been growing constantly and developed multiple products and services. They are working hard in order to be on top of their digitalization and improve their processes.
Among the projects they have for 2021, Security is a priority and they are investing a lot in the Security department.
- Help implement a new security strategy that will be applied on an international level and coordinate the implementation between several offices
- Create a strong culture around the new security policies and implement new best practices for the employees of the group
- Reinforce existing security aspects
- Manage your budget in accordance with the group's guidelines
- Be the point of contacts for your colleagues, who are security experts, in order to align the security processes in different offices of the group
- Audit and assess security measures, report security issues to the group's CISO, with whom you will be working in close collaboration
- Use ISO27001 best practices
- Be a key member in a multidisciplinary team of security experts, that include the group's CISO, security leaders, it teams (developers, system engineers, architects, ...)
The Successful Applicant
- You have a Bachelor or Master in IT or a related field
- You have a solid experience as a security expert and a track record of successful implementation of security strategies
- You speak English and French. Dutch is a strong asset.
- You are eager to take over an international role with responsibilities and challenge
- You are ISO27001 certified and have a good knowledge of CISSP, CISM, GDPR, ...
- You have at least 3 years of working experience in the security field
What's on Offer
- A position with an exciting challenge and major responsibilities
- A pleasant working environment with a lot of freedom and flexibility
- The possibility to get in touch with the latest security trends
- A salary in line with your profile, that can go up to € 80.000
- A full package of extra legal advantages that will include: a car, a fuel card, health insurance, pension plan, meal vouchers, bonus, extra days off
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.