IT Service Manager
World leader in the retail sector
Challenging implementation project
About Our Client
For a global market leader in the detail sector, based in North Brussels, I am looking for an IT Service Manager, to join a multidisciplany team.
The company was created more than 30 years ago and built a strong reputation as a leading player in a competitive industry. Their success is justified by the quality of their products but also their service and their client-oriented mindest.
Even during the crisis, they were able to maintain a good turnover and consolidated their leading position in an evolving market.
Digitalization was one of their main objectives in the last 5 years and thanks to their investiments in this area, their business is as strong online as offline. They also invested in internal tools to help them improve the way they work and evolve in a modern environment.
In addition to their commercial success, they created a nice and healthy working environment, where team work is reality. What matters the most for this company is your soft skills and your willingness to succeed. They will teach you the technicalities of the job, if you have the right mindset!
- In the contexte of the implementation of new tools (ERP systems, ...), you will ensure the transition from the old to the new products
- Establish guidelines with the management and implement the changes in the team
- Work closely with the super users of the new tools and make sure they have a product in line with the company's standards
- In a multichannel environment, you will be reference for a strong customer relationship strategy
- Act as the main point of contact for the external partners
The Successful Applicant
- You have at least 4 years of working experience in a similar position, as an IT Service Manager, Business Analyst, Project manager...
- You have experience in OR affinity with customer support
- You speak Dutch and English
- You have a degree in IT (or a related field) or in Business studies (Economics, Management, ...)
- You are a good communicator, you enjoy challenge and team work
What's on Offer
- Join a major player in the retail sector, a company that combines a strong financial stability and a healthy working environment, where you will work closely with your colleagues and management
- A flexible culture, in which you can adapt your schedule and set your priorities
- A competitive salary that can go up to € 78.000
- Extra-legal advantages such as meal vouchers, transport allowance, pension plan, group insurance, bonus, net allowance, eco vouchers
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.