IT Support officer in Liège area (FR / ENG)
You're looking for a permanent contract in the area of Liège
You can work in English and have at least 3 years of experience in IT Support.
About Our Client
Our customer is an international corporation which exists for more than 50 years. It is one of the main players in the chemical industry worldwide. Its turnover exceeds 2 billions EUR and the company is active in more than 95 countries.
They are currently looking for a new IT Helpdesk in Liège. It's not a 1st line support job. You will provide with documentation and IT support. You are also expected to take part into IT projects as well.
As a IT Support Officer, your tasks and responsabilities are the following:
- Dealing with tickets which couldn't be solved by first line
- Analysing problems and proposing solutions
- Reporting to IT Support Services Manager Europe
- Planning back ups
- Proposing improvments at local level
- Ensuring an up-to-date documentation
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate has the following profile:
- Bachelor's degreee in IT or a relevant professional background
- At least 2 to 3 years of experience in IT support within an SME or international company
- Fluency in French and English
- Service-oriented, communication skills, a do-er mindset
- Windows workstation 7 and 10
- Windows Server & Network
- Networking skills
What's on Offer
The company offers you a permanent contract with interesting salary package and fringe benefits. However, there is no company car in the package since you are an internal resource.
38 days off are offered on a yearly basis. There is a shift policy meaning that you might be called 1 weekend out of 2. You receive an incentive of +/- 400 € gross above your salary.
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.