Team oriented and dynamic IT Support/Helpdesk position
Good communication in English
Over onze klant
Our client is a well-known and international company, which is currently looking for an IT Support / Helpdesk in order to be helped manage its infrastructure and reinforce the local team in the Brussels area.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
As an IT Support / Helpdesk you will be part of the team in charge of the support for all the IT system of the local team. You will determine the source of the problems and be in constant collaboration with different type of users.
What do we expect from you?
- To handle the new challenges
- To have a good follow-up on the ongoing processes
- To answer the questions of the different users and be able to solve the problems
- To manage the infrastructure of the local team
The support requests concern hardware (pc, printers, wifi and routers) and software (Outlook, Windows, Access) problems.
In order to be successful in this IT Support / Helpdesk role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Be titular of a bachelor in the IT domain or of an IT-formation
- Have minimum 1 year of experience as IT Support
- Good communication skills
- Good team spirit
- English and French fluency
- Ability to deal with new challenges and problems to solve
- Support from a personal manager
- Flexible working hours
- Pleasant working atmosphere
- Attractive salary and package (meal vouchers, hospitalization insurance, end of year bonus)