Junior Finance Manager
Responsible for all financial matters for two sites in Belgium & The Netherlands
Acting as a finance business partner for the Country Managers
About Our Client
For one of our clients, an international and dynamic scale up active in the Events sector, we are looking for a Junior Finance Manager in order to support their development.
The position is located in the Brabant Wallon.
The Junior Finance Manager will report to the Belgium, Netherlands & Switzerland Financial & Administrative Manager and will collaborate in local with the Country Managers.
The goal of the function is to control the financial figures in order to ensure an accurate reporting to the group.
The main tasks will include:
- A-Z accounting for two sites in Belgium & The Netherlands
- Quarterly & yearly closings
- Analytical accounting
- Financial analysis & reporting
- SPOC for external auditors and tax advisors
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Junior Finance Manager will meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Accounting / Finance
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar function
- Excellent accounting skills
- Open-minded personality and assertive communication
- Fluent in French, Dutch and English
What's on Offer
Our client offers a complete package in line with your experience and interesting growth perspective in a fast-growing international company.
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.