Mise à jour le 12/10/2021
- Do you speak French and Dutch?
- Do you want to join a dynamic and growing HR Team?
À propos de notre client
Our client is a major actor in the publishing sector.
Description du poste
As (Junior) HR Business Partner, your responsibilities will include:
- Manage your business acumen for your different departments by being present on site, by participating in meetings, by meeting our clients, by understanding the different process flows, products and services we offer.
- Manage the recruitment process of all open vacancies (interim, fixed, contractor,) in your departments: intake, determine the recruitment approach, execute interviews, offer proposal, …
- Manage the onboarding process off all new hires
- Manage the different HR cycles of performance management, talent management and succession planning for your departments
- Be the HR point of contact for non- admin related HR questions for the employees
- Be the HR point of contact for your team leaders and managers.
- Participate in Soft and Hard HR projects and HR process optimization Work closely together with the Payroll Admin officer to deliver an outstanding HR operational support.
To be the successful (Junior) HR Business Partner that we are looking for, you have and you are:
- French speaking with a very good level of Dutch
- About 5 years' experience in a HR generalist / HRBP role
- Good knowledge of the Belgian social and labor laws
- Hands-on and team player
- Able to be both operational and also work on more strategic projects
- Good communications skills
- Flexible in working location (Leuven, Louvain-La-Neuve, Luxembourg, Ghent, Antwerp) when necessary
Conditions et Avantages
Our client offers an attractive salary package with company car and fringe benefits.
You will have autonomy and freedom to manager your departments.
There is always room for development and new ideas!