Junior Order Management Specialist with French/Dutch
Join pharmaceutical company based in downtown, Warsaw
Support the commercial order processing
Over onze klant
Our Client is a global organization from pharmaceutical industry based in downtown, Warsaw. You will be responsible for supporting the commercial order processing for defined countries or tasks, ensuring that customers are highly satisfied when ordering and receiving our goods.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
- Accountable for handling all day to day tasks related to local order-to-cash processes (order entry and data capturing to order monitoring and tracking)
- Interface externally with local customers in the market in local language, on the phone or via email
- Ensure proactive collaboration internally with the commercial country organization, sales managers, accounting and supply chain management
- Support handling of customer complaints related to Commercial orders, analyze the situation and identify the root-cause
- Support invoicing processes and handling of returns as well as commercial disputes
- Support with month end and internal control reporting in align with global requirements
- Experience in order service or a related field and have already 1-2 years experiences a similar position
- Good understanding of supporting functions such as Transportation, Distribution, Finance and Systems Administration
- Very good knowledge of English (B2/C1) and Dutch/French
- Good understanding of customer requirements
- Problem solving - you identify problems in a timely manner, gather details, prepare for resolution
- Experience in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook), as well as knowledge of working with ERP systems
- Flexibility - you demonstrate ability to work independently as well as in a team in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment, while prioritizing workflows and managing your responsibilities.
- Annual bonus
- Private medical care - extended package
- Life insurance
- Pension Plan
- Lunch Card 100 PLN/month
- Multicafeteria: Sport Card, Cinema tickets etc.
- Access to LinkedIn Learning
- Language classes online
- Fruits in the office
PageGroup is een werkgever die gelijke kansen biedt en zich inzet voor diversiteit, zowel als werkgever als werving- en selectiebureau. Elke beslissing die we nemen bij het aannemen van mensen bij kandidaten die we in nieuwe rollen plaatsen, is uitsluitend gebaseerd op de kennis, ervaring en vaardigheden van de kandidaten.