Junior Project Manager - IT/Telecom Sector (Grimbergen)
Experience within Project Management
3- 4 years experience - Service oriented
About Our Client
By focusing firmly on IT, industrial technologies, and healthcare technologies, the company is able to offer their customers innovative solutions for their sector.
- Provide internal trainings and workshops in alignment with the Country Service Manager.
- Pillar to the Account Manager setting up a customer services & solutions strategy (e.g. as part of an account development plan).
- Support the Account Manager to position and sell services & solutions to the customer (e.g.
situation analysis, sales pitch, independent consultancy).
- Help & enforce Account Manager to register solution deals correctly in the group's
- Support the selection of service partners and evaluate technical solutions of partners.
- Design & describe services as part of a proposal or a contract, calculate service costs.
- Ensure back-to-back agreements with the partners (including partner costing).
- Provide Account Managers with service costing for the deal costs calculation.
- Implement the services and solutions within the countries (Belgium and Luxembourg) after the
deal is won.
- Ensure that the delivered services meet the customers' expectations and contract
requirements, and this throughout the duration of the contract.
- Be the single point of contact for all customers and service partners requests.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree level is essential
- 3 to 5 years of work experience in a fast-moving environment
- International (work) experience is appreciated
- Experience working hand-in-hand with sales
- IT knowledge is preferable
- Experience in Sales and Project Management
- Computer literate (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Very good command of French, Dutch and English, both spoken and written
- Very good communication/presentation skills
- Good sales and negotiation skills
- Enthusiasm and adaptability
- Problem solver mentality
- Team spirit
- Eager to learn new things
What's on Offer
Join a booming company.
Interesting offer in line with experience.
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.