Junior Sales Manager
About Our Client
Our client is an international bank that offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction. In their Brussels branch, you will be part of an international team.
Currently we are seeking for an ambitious individual who is able to:
- Deliver revenue growth through the provision of the full range of financial products to new customers.
- Drive sustainable growth from an existing portfolio of >300 customers through regular review to identify new needs.
- Liaise with the full network of international relationships to develop the business proposition and identify new opportunities.
- Continually reassess the risks inherent in the operations taking account of internal and external environments.
- Work with internal teams to deliver a positive client experience.
The Successful Applicant
- Fluency in English both written and spoken. French or Dutch is a plus.
- An ability to communicate complex ideas in an understandable manner.
- An understanding of the fundamental aspects of transaction banking in the EU (Full product training will be provided as necessary)
- Experience working in formal and informal teams with international exposure.
- A commitment to delivering fair customer outcomes.
What's on Offer
Sales opportunity with exposure to multinationals to accerelate your career.
Corporation with international growth perspectives.
Complete salary package with fringe benefits.