Junior Test Automation Engineer
The client offers an informal working environment where you can feel at home.
You will make a difference, get your own responsibilities and flexibility.
About Our Client
Our client is a big player in the telecommunications industry. This Independent software vendor make applications used by large clients. In the past 30 years they have gained a lot of experience. Their IT stack is always innovative and they are able to deliver great products.
As a (junior) test automation engineer you will be working on the automation of tests and setting up automation sections in the area of functional -, regression -, performance testing and other forms of testing. You are a member of a Scrum team and you will work closely together with the other testers.
The Successful Applicant
- A Bachelor or Master degree;- (Some) experience in test automation and tools for this;
- Experience with Windows Server and Windows desktop OS.
Experience in testing mobile applications, with Microsoft Test Manager and/or Selenium would be considered as a plus.
Besides technical skills we are looking for an engineer with good communication skills, who is a team player, is analytic and thinks in solutions.
What's on Offer
- A small organization where you can feel at home;
- Own responsibilities;
- Informal working environment;
- Personal development is supported;
- Innovative technology stack;
- Market conform salary.