KAM B2B - FMCG
Key Account Management
About Our Client
The company is well known in the beverages sector. leader on their market, they have innovation and customer focus in the heart of their values. Today, they are offering a nice and challenging work environment.
The KAM B2B will be in charge of the following tasks:
- You are responsible for the management and expansion / growth of both the existing customer portfolio and the prospecting of potential customers within Belgium and Luxembourg.
- You write detailed sales plans for optimizing existing customers and prospecting new customers / channels.
- You achieve the set objectives with regard to sales and volumes by selling concepts / systems, ingredients and cross selling.
- You manage and optimize the profitability of the existing customer portfolio, after analysis and interpretation of the sales data.
- You build partnerships and ensure internal communication and follow-up.
- You work thoroughly and quickly on the market and stay up to date on market trends, competitive developments and pricing strategies
- You keep the overview, mainly in the assigned segment (Catering).
- You will be active in the Horeca segment and this in its broad denominator (hotels, on-the-go market, QSR, petrol,).
- Your time allocation will be divided between 80% working with wholesalers and 20% working on key accounts within the Horeca segment
The Successful Applicant
- You received university training with a commercial approach
- You have a minimum of 2 years' experience as an account manager with proven results, preferably in a food service environment and / or vending environment
- Knowledge of the indirect market (wholesalers, platforms, catering) is a requirement
- You have experience with drawing up sales plans
- You have excellent selling & negotiating skills, analytical and communication skills
- You work independently and result-oriented, you have perseverance and you take initiative
- You are a team player
- You speak Dutch and have a perfect knowledge of French
- You have a basic knowledge of English
- You have a good knowledge of MS office
What's on Offer
The salary package which includes a company car will depend on the experience of the candidate.