- Focus on the top 200 clients of the company in the scope
- Scope covering Brussels, Antwerp & Flemish Brabant
Over onze klant
Our client is a major actor within the B2B Belgian services industry focusing on Human Resource & Administration. With more than 1.700 employees their services range covers multiple area such as Employees Well Being, Safety, Social Security, People development, ...
In order to sustain their constant growth and their market leading position, they are currently looking for a Key Account Manager to cover the Brussels, Antwerp & Flemish Brabant area.
As the successful Key Account Manager, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Seek to maintain a healthy relationship with existing strategic clients who use our services in Brussels, Antwerp and Flemish Brabant.
- Ensure that the customer is satisfied with the collaboration.
- Be a key contact for the customer.
- Focus on on prevention and well-being services in order to increase the cross selling.
- Systematically listen to customer needs and translate them into integrated solutions.
- Support the client in our area of activity and you actively work on the implementation of solutions.
- Pursue the commercial development of our services in your portfolio (up-selling and cross-selling).
- Build up an internal network in order to guarantee customer satisfaction in collaboration with operational departments.
- Report developments in the market (trends) as well as in our field of activity and you make the necessary adjustments within this framework.
- Manage the tenders and prepare the offers with care.
As the successful Key Account Manager, you will have the following requirements:
- At least 3 years of experience in a commercial function, preferably in the service sector (HR advice and support ...).
- You enjoy taking the lead in operations and being able to think strategically.
- You naturally create added value for the customer.
- You are happy to establish contacts with different stakeholders, both internally and externally.
- You can easily put yourself in the customer's shoes and identify opportunities for up-selling and cross-selling.
- You are fluent in Dutch, French & English
As the successful Key Account Manager, you will:
- Join a leading services minded company that offers all the range of possible support to its customers
- Join a dynamic & entrepreneurial team that pursue the objective of helping their clients to move forward by putting the human being at the center of the organization.
- Integrate a company that values its employees and help them develop internally.
- have an attractive complete salary package in line with your experiences