Mise à jour le 26/04/2022
- Experience in FMCG is necessary
- Proven experience in negotiation at central level
À propos de notre client
Our client is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the company is loved by generations around the world. The secret to their global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands they are proud of.
Description du poste
As a Key Account Manager, you will be responsible for the implementation and development of the client Sales strategy for one of their major customers. You will develop the assigned accounts in order to grow a sustainable competitive advantage while considering a categorical approach to the customer.
- Responsible for the achievement of agreed annual financial budget and all customer related sales KPI's for the designed major customers
- Track and analyze the evolution of the market & customers, closely monitor competitors (strategy, agreement, action plan, organization and processes, new markets, innovations, products...) in order to formulate growth opportunities.
- Negotiate the annual agreements on prices and conditions and secure the commercial collaboration.
- Prepare and manage the budget, monitor payments in cooperation with customer service and accounting teams.
- Ensure perfect execution of all category and brand strategies at customer level.
- Handle the operational management of the assigned customers, monitoring evolution of sales volumes (weekly follow-up of the forecast, evaluate promotions effectiveness and the performances of the customer, design action plans…).
- Ensure efficient communication with the other departments (Customer Service, Trade marketing, Marketing, Supply Chain).
- Participate in national and regional management sales meetings.
- Communicate its plans to the Field in order to ensure the perfect implementation.
- Master degree in Economics or Marketing
- 4-7 years of experience in Sales, Trade Marketing or Marketing, with a first successful experience in a KAM and/or Trade Marketing role
- Proficient in key responsibilities of the KAM role, like budgeting, forecasting effective business planning
- Strong negotiation, communication and analytical skills
- Leadership skills
- Autonomy in managing the relationships with customers
- Knowledge of the P&L management
- Knowledge of commercial and office software
- Knowledge of commercial and office software Excel & PowerPoint, SAP
- Fluency in Dutch, French and English
Conditions et Avantages
The client encourages all their people to think creatively to set personal targets and objectives and push new, better ways to work. Employee contribution and engagement is based on the individual, team and organization dimension, so should have the ability to work independently, as a part of the team and be able to build proper relations with stakeholders at all levels. A demonstrable consumer-focused attitude and autonomy in managing relationships will help you in building your position among stakeholders and achieving expected sales outcomes