Key Account Manager - Fashion Industry
Key account position within fashion industry for a well-known company
Negotiation and Business plans implementation
About Our Client
Our client is a socially responsible leading marketer of everyday basic apparel. They sell more units of intimate apparel, T-shirts than any other apparel company.
They are present in more than 40 countries. This company is driving growth and creating value through its Sell More, Spend Less and Make Acquisitions strategies.
- Develop business plans to reach net sales
- with the Sales Manager , the Field team, Sales assistants & the Marketing team
- Work closely with the forecasting team
- Manage own P&L to develop profitability
- Define & implement a customized client strategy, building business plans
- Build strong relationships with his/her accounts
- Prepare & lead the yearly negotiations with the customers in line with company strategy
- Lead category management analysis and projects
The Successful Applicant
- Master degree or equivalent in experience
- Strong negotiation skills
- Eager-to-learn, open mindset and commercial drive
- Independant, pragmatic and capabile to propose new ideas
- Analytical, strong excel knowledge and SAP is a plus
- At least 5 years in Sales experience within FMCG companies
- Experience of Customer, shopper and consumer
- P&L management oriented
- Fluent in French, Dutch & English
What's on Offer
A fascinating and varied job within a dynamic, international fashion company where you receive the necessary training and guidance.
An attractive competitive salary, supplemented by extra-legal benefits and a car.