Mise à jour le 05/07/2022
- Key Account Manager
- Food FMCG
À propos de notre client
The company is an international broker that acts as an independent sales & marketing organization for "fast moving" consumer products (FMCG).
On behalf of their clients (international A-brand manufacturers) and through excellent contacts with both Retail and Out of Home, they take care of the supply chain, marketing and commercialization of various brands.
The group manages about 100 brands in Food and Non food and has a turnover of €300 million and a total of 250 employees.
In the company environment, they work closely with they customers brand owners (our principals) on the one hand, and their end customers in Retail, Drug, e-commerce, Foodservice & Impulse, on the other. They have a Full Service approach to (trade) marketing, commercialization including supply chain in many categories including strong brands.
Their group has experienced strong growth year after year and in this context they want to further professionalize the organization in order to develop our "Family Business" in a future-proof way.
Description du poste
They Key Account Manager will be in charge of the following responsibilities :
- Managing your customer portfolio (hard discount clients)
- Responsible for the P&L
- Developing short and long term strategy for your Accounts
- Account planning and forecasting
- Working together with the Field Manager and the Field Team
- Participating in the reviews with the Brand Owners so that you can translate the brand interest to the trade
- You are part of the Account team and you report to the Group Account Manager
- Master's degree, preferably in Economics
- At least 5 years experience in Key Account Management, Category Manager or Buyer in Belgian retail/distribution
- Ideally relevant experience in hard discount and/or e-commerce
- Very good knowledge of French and Dutch and good understanding of English
- Team player with interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and negotiation skills
- Determined, enthusiastic, involved in finding solutions and motivated to reach your goals with a positive attitude towards the customer
Conditions et Avantages
- An attractive salary package including a company car and other extra legal advantages
- A stable and challenging work environment
- Flexibility in term of home office