Key Account Manager Food Industry
A great challenge within the Food sector
Become part of a dynamic and growing company
About Our Client
Our client is a dynamic family business and an importer of authentic Italian brands. Their unique position on the Belgian market is due the products they deliver to retailers. They are currently looking for a Senior Key Account Manager to strengthen their position on the Belgian market.
As Key Account Manager Benelux you are responsible for:
- The development and the implementation of the commercial strategy in the retail market, focused on F1, F2 and F3.
- You are responsible for the Key Accounts
- You manage the brand acquisition within the Belgian market.
- You translate the national sales strategy into concrete key account plans that include the objectives for volumes, market share and profitability.
- You develop tailor-made offers with the retailers and you set up all the objectives.
- You analyze the evolution of market share and business performance.
- Together with the marketing team you are responsible for the commercial actions. You are also responsible for the forecasting and the selling-out.
- You have a proven track record in managing, coaching and evaluating a team of Account Managers 'on the field'.
- You take care of the implementation and realization of the commercial strategy by your team.
The Successful Applicant
- A minimum of 4 years 'experience as Key Account Manager within the food industry
- You have at least a Bachelor degree
- Fluent in both Dutch and French. English is a plus
- You have a successful commercial experience in the retail environment. You have very good knowledges in distribution.
- Outgoing and amiable personality, good relational skills, dynamism, and problem-solving capacity.
- You are passionate about nutrition but also about Italy.
- You have excellent negotiation and communication skills
What's on Offer
Our client offers a complete salary package with all extra advantages